Memory Box Drifting Side Butterfly • Infinitely Grateful

18.05.2018

Hello everyone,

it's no secret that I love butterflies ;-) So of course, I had to have the Memory Box «Drifting Side Butterfly». It comes with two dies – a solid and an intricate outline one.

This is the simple card that I made:

For the solid part, I used a blue leftover Alcohol Ink piece and cut the intricate outline from silver cardstock. I die cut the chevron patterned paper (Cocoa Vanilla Studio «More Than Words») with the largest of the My Favorite Things «Stitched Wonky Rectangle STAX» Die-namics. Next, I did some random splatters with «Blueprint Sketch» Distress Oxide Ink.

The sentiment is from the MFT «Geometric Greenery» set and I white heat embossed it on a banner. Therefore, I used «Steel Grey» cardstock and one of the «Stitched Sentiment Strips» Die-namics, both by MFT, too. Finally, I popped up the butterfly and banner with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs