DT bastel-traum.ch Advent Calendar: Day 19

19.12.2017

Hi everyone,

did you know that there's an advent calendar over at the bastel-traum.ch blog? Each day one of the DT girls or a guest opens a door to show you some creative Christmas inspiration.

Today is my turn and I have a trio of quick projects for you which I made with fab products by Alexandra Renke and Nuvo.


For my first card, I die cut two layers of this beautiful sitting angel from white cardstock, stacked the die-cuts, adhered some Nuvo Glue Pen and covered the surface with Nuvo «Sunkissed Copper» Gilding Flakes.

I cut a square piece of patterned paper and heat embossed the sentiment (Renke Stempel «Weihnachtsgrüße deutsch») with WOW! «Metallic Copper» embossing powder on a strip of vellum. Finally, I added some Nuvo «Copper Penny» Crystal Drops.


On the second card, I did some stenciling (Renke Stencil «Sternenregen/Falling Stars») using the smooth and creamy Nuvo «Aquamarine» Embellishment Mousse.

Next, I die cut the angel wings and covered them (with the help of masking) partly with Embellishment Mousse and Gilding Flakes. I also die cut three circles (from carstock, patterned paper and vellum) and layered them on top of each other. Again, I heat embossed the sentiment in copper.


The last of today's projects is this little gift tag.

I used the tag die from the Avery Elle «Postage Stamp» set and stamped the stars and dots (Renke Stempel «Sterne mit Pünktchen») with pigment ink. Once again, I covered my deer die cut with Gilding Flakes – I really love this look! I heat embossed the sentiment onto a die cut banner which I popped up with foam tape. To finish off the tag, I pulled some Natural Jute String through the hole.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I was able to inspire you to get some Last-minute Christmas projects done ;-)
Anja

1 Kommentar :

berucrafts hat gesagt…

Wow.. Anja ... was für tolle und edle Karten/ Geschenkanhänger :) Vielen DANK, dass Du ein Teil bei unseren Adventskalender warts :) Ganz liebe Grüsse Ute (bastel-traum)

 
site design by designer blogs