MFT Camp Create Day 2: Remarkable Resist

17.06.2017

Hello everyone,

it's almost too hot for crafting, but I managed to create a new card for the My Favorite Things Camp Create.


For Day 2 it's all about Emboss Resist which is one of my favorite techniques in combo with watercoloring.

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/camp-create-june-13/

I chose the MFT «Etched Flower Background» and heat embossed it on Tim Holtz «Distress Watercolor Cardstock» with clear embossing powder. Love all the detail of this pretty stamp!

I applied a wash of water all over my heat embossed panel and randomly spread the Distress Oxide Inks with a paint brush. I absolutely like how well the colors «Broken China», «Wilted Violet» and «Worn Lipstick» fit together. In-between, I dried the watercoloring with my heat gun and added layer by layer.

After letting my watercolor panel dry completely, I cut it with the largest rectangle die from the «Blueprints 1» set. For the sentiment, I die cut the word «hugs» from the «Words for Friends» Die-namics and used the negative which I popped up with tiny pieces of foam tape.

To embellish my card, I added some clear iridescent sequins in different sizes and a little butterfly.

And this is my second Camp Create Badge :-)


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you'll have a fantastic weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs