My Favorite Things Blissful Blooms Hello Gorgeous

21.03.2017

Hi everyone,

Spring is finally here and today I'm sharing this pastel card I made using some fabulous My Favorite Things products.

At first I created my floral background stamping the images from the «Blissful Blooms» stamp set in VersaMark and heat embossing them in white. Next, I did some soft ink blending using MFT Premium Dye Inks (Lemon Chiffon, Insulation Pink, Bubblegum). I die cut the panel using the stitched rectangle from the «Blueprints 29» Die-namics set. I also cut a piece of golden glitter cardstock slightly larger than my floral panel and adhered them to my white top-folding card base.

For my sentiment, I combined a stacked «hello» (once cut from golden glitter cardstock and twice from white cardstock) with the golden heat embossed word «gorgeous» from the «Label Maker Love» stamp set. To finish my card, I added little Nuvo Jewel Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs