DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Cherry Blossom

29.02.2016

Hi peeps,

although it's still winter here, I'm already in a spring mood. That's why I decided to print out and color this beautiful Cherry Blossom Digi Stamp as this month's inspiration for the Make it Crafty Store Blog.


I haven't used my Prismacolor Pencils for a long time and I chose them because I really love how they look on Kraft cardstock. These cherry blossoms are colored in pink like the Japanese ones. Here in Europe they are much more pale in color but I like the contrast to the neutral background.

I die-cut my panel using the largest Simon Says Stamp «Stitched Rectangle» die and matted it on a piece of light pink cardstock which is slighty taller. The top-folding card base is made from Kraft cardtock, too. The German sentiment (which means «Get well») was white heat embossed on a strip of dark brown cardstock which I cut into a banner on the left side. I adhered it with foam tape and added matching pearls to my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow.


1 Kommentar :

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Wow, Anja, die Karte ist wunderschön! Wie du die Blüten ausgemahlt hast... ich finde keine Worte! Die Kombi mit dem Kraft ist bezaubernd.
Liebe Grüsse
Stéphanie

 
site design by designer blogs