My Favorite Things Moose Wonderful Time of the Year

09.12.2015

Hi peeps,

I couldn't resist this adorable Birdie Brown «Merry Christmoose» stamp set from My Favorite Things. This moose is just the cutest and I created a cozy Christmas scene with the help of Masking and combined him with the tree and the carpet from the same set.


I added the little deer and the gifts from the «Jingle All the Way» set which is an older holiday favorite designed by Birdie Brown/Torico. I colored the scene with Copics and also used a white gel pen for some fun details like the dots on the mug. The deer's nose and the star on top of the tree were covered with Glossy Accents. I embellished the tree with several pearls from Doodlebug. The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine «Onyx Black» – just the perfect ink for crisp and detailed impressions.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


5 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

Super cute!!

Tracy hat gesagt…

I love Torico's characters and I love the way you colored the tree. It looks alive with it's fun bristles. Hugs!

donna mikasa hat gesagt…

Such a cute little scene, Anja! Perfectly colored, too!

Susan R. Opel hat gesagt…

You've been spotted!

http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedDec15

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Karren hat gesagt…

Oh this is just fabulous! I love every detail!

 
site design by designer blogs