DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Amelia's Puppy

30.11.2015

Hi everyone,

today it's my turn again to show you another Make it Crafty Clean & Simple inspiration card.

I created a Birthday card using the adorable Amelia's Puppy rubber stamp.


I colored the image with Copics and added some details to her hair with Prismacolor Pencils. For her skirt I did some Paper Piecing and shading with Copics. I also applied a bit of «Diamond» Stickles to the border. The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye.

The texture on the Kraft cardstock was made with the Taylored Expressions «Cable Knit» embossing folder. I think it gives the card a cozy feeling. The «happy» die (I stacked three die-cuts together) and the «birthday» sentiment which I heat embossed in white are from Simon Says Stamp. Finally, I fussy cut the image leaving a small white border and adhered it with foam tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great start to this new week!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs