DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Bright Side of Life

30.07.2015

Hi everyone,

today I'm over at the Make it Crafty Store Blog to share another Clean & Simple inspiration card with you.

Once again I used one of the fabulous Chipboard Quote Blocks. This time I've chosen Bright Side of Life – I really love this text from a Monty Python movie song ;-)

Of course I had to make a happy and bright card (there is no stamping involved at all):


I already had a left-over watercolored piece of cardstock on my desk which was created by blending three Distress Inks («Picked Raspberry», «Peacock Feathers» and «Cracked Pistachio») together. It was just perfect to put it behind the chipboard quote block which I left as is. I also adhered a bit of yellow cardstock behind the sun – with my Copics I added some shading.

To mimic some sunshine and clouds, I used a Lifestyle Crafts sunburst embossing folder and a Mama Elephant stitched cloud border die. I also sponged some inks on the sunrays and clouds to give them dimension.

For more shine I added some fine sparkle to the sunrays using a ZIG Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen in Clear. You can see it a bit better on this photo:


I popped up the chipboard and the front cloud with foam tape and adhered everything to a Kraft card base.

Hope you liked my bright little card. Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 Kommentare :

I Card Everyone hat gesagt…

Hi Anja!! Oh I adore this... and LOVED Monty Python movies - Life of Brian is my favorite!! I just so happen to have a few of these little chipboards... you've inspired me to get those out of hiding!
=] Michele

Shelly hat gesagt…

Beautiful!

jan metcalf hat gesagt…

Fantastic care! Love the colors, love the cut out sentiment!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Love the look you've created. The embossed background and the cool inked panel behind the die cut makes this a smile maker. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs