Same but different #7

30.03.2015

Hi everyone,

it's time again for our monthly «Same but different» challenge. Do you want to know more about this challenge? Please click HERE.


This time we used the beautiful «Doodlie-do» stamp set from Papertrey Ink:


And here is my take:


At first, I wanted to color in all these pretty flowers but then I thought they would also look great on vellum, which I cut to the same size as my ivory cardstock. I arranged the single images on my Fiskars stamp press, stamped them in VersaMark ink and heat embossed everything with white embossing powder. On the back of my card, I adhered the vellum with double-sided tape. Because of the soft and elegant look, I decided to make this a wedding card. So I stamped the «Happy For You» sentiment, which I also heat embossed in white and added some sparkling clear and golden Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

If you have the same stamp set and get inspired by our challenge, feel free to play it with us! Leave a direct link to your project in the comment field below (No back links, please! It will be funnier to see new creations!). You can also upload your cards to our Same but different challenge Flickr gallery!

We want to thank Stéphanie and Kymona for joining our last challenge! If you'd like to you can grab our badge and display it on your blogs. Hope to see you soon ;o)


Now hop over to Francine to see her awesome creation.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 Kommentare :

Francine hat gesagt…

Sooooo, da bin ich... *LACH*... Ach wie edel und wie wunderschön! Ich mag diese Farbkombi und es sieht so "zart und weich" aus! Das "Raten" war auch wieder spannend! *freu freu freu*
Ganz ein lieber Gruss.
Deine BS Francine

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja!
So zart und edel - einfach zauberhaft!
Viele Grüsse, Marlene

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Seufz, wie schön ist die denn!! So romantisch....Und ja, ich habe das Set auch *jubel* und werde nach meinen Ferien gerne wieder bei eurer Challenge mitmachen :-)
Liebe Grüsse
Stéphanie

Tracy hat gesagt…

Oh how I love the look of white embossing on vellum. This is truly gorgeous Anja. Elegant!

 
site design by designer blogs