DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #309

27.01.2015

Hello everyone,

here is my project for the new Everybody-Art-Challenge. This week's theme is «Matchbox».


At first, I had no clue what to create, but then I stumbled upon a cool retro matchbox in our local supermarket. I decided to make some kind of wrapping for it by repeating the colors of the printed image. Therefore I scored «Bermuda Bay» cardstock from Stampin' Up! and covered the front with a piece of DP («Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack»).

Before sticking it together I die-cut a window (I didn't want to cover this fun image) using one of the gorgeous «Stitched Squares» dies from Simon Says Stamp. I also die-cut this beautiful «hello» from Studio Calico and the stars (My Favorite Things Die-namics «Stacking Stars»). I covered the word die cut with two layers of clear embossing powder to create my own embellishment.


To pull out the matchbox I wrapped some SU «Hello Honey» chevron ribbon around it and tied a bow with some baker's twine.


That's all from me for today. Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is awesome! Love it!
And I hope your kids feel better soon!

Francine hat gesagt…

Klasse! Deine Schachtel ist genial geworden... und ich hatte übrigens KEINE ZWEIFEL, dass du es hinkriegst und auch wurderbar hinkriegst! Hihihi ^_^ Die Farben finde ich super und auch das Design Paper!
Hugs my lovely BS!
Francine

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love these matchbox projects lately, and yours is a bomb! I love the retro feeling and that ribbon sticking out.

Tracy hat gesagt…

How cute! All those little extras really make that little box so special. Fantastic project Anja! Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs