MFT World Card Making Day 2017: ROYGBIV

08.10.2017

Hi peeps,

on the occasion of yesterday's World Card Making Day, MFT came up with some fun challenges over at their blog.


I simply LOVE rainbows! So I'm entering the ROYGBIV challenge with this Clean and Simple «Thanks» card.

At first, I blended together Distress Oxide Inks in rainbow order. When everything was completely dry, I sponged white pigment ink through the «Petal Pattern» stencil. Next, I adhered it to the center of my black card base.

To try something different, I created a 'floating' die-cut. Therefore, I partially die cut the word «thanks» from white cardstock (it's all one piece!) and popped everything up with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a cozy evening!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

ChristinaLabbe@aol.com hat gesagt…

How did you make the floating die-cut? It's stunning!

 
site design by designer blogs