DT Stempelgarten Challenge July

05.07.2017

Good morning,

Summer is in full swing and today starts a new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Anything that flies».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I came up with this card using the plane and banner from the lovely Memory Box «Flying High» stamp set.


For the colorful background, I blended together Distress Inks («Salty Ocean» and «Tumbled Glass» at the top) and Distress Oxide Inks («Fossilized Amber» and «Worn Lipstick» at the bottom). I also added sprinkles of water to lift the color here and there.

I colored the stamped images with Copics, fussy cut everything out and popped it up with foam tape. To complete my sky scene, I adhered die-cut clouds (My Favorite Things «Puffy Clouds» Die-namics). I also added two red die-cut hearts and some small Nuvo Crystal Drops in white.

The striped paper is from the MFT «Black & White Basics» 6x6 paper pack which creates a nice neutral contrast to the summer colors on my card.

You will have time until July 31st, 2017 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an uplifting day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs