Happy Birthday Whale

30.05.2017

Hi peeps,

it's been pretty hot over the last couple of days, so here is a little refreshment ;-) Made this masculine birthday card by combining products from several companies.

I've colored the whale from the Paper Smooches «Surf and Turf» with Copics and fussy cut him out. Next, I created an ink blended background using «Tumbled Glass» Distress Ink. I added some water spatters to lift the color here and there. The «Happy Birthday!» sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp «Circle Sayings» set and I stamped it in VersaMark and heat embossed it with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder.

I die cut two Lawn Fawn «Ocean Wave Borders» from patterned paper by My Favorite Things. To add some stitched details, I used the MFT «Wonky Stitched Rectangle» Die-namics. The word «celebrate» was cut from navy cardstock with a gorgeous scripty Avery Elle «Sentiments» die.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Stay cool!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs