DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #46

15.10.2016

Good morning peeps,

today starts the new bastel-traum.ch Challenge with the theme «Autumn/Fall or Halloween».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until November 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

What I particularly love about this season is the beautiful change of colors in nature. I used the My Favorite Things «Falling Leaves» Die-namics to create a big pile of Distress Ink colored leaves.


For the background I stamped the Simon Says Stamp «Abstract Triangles» with VersaMark and heat embossed them in Gold. Then I die-cut the «Smile Circle» and also a «Stitched Circle» (both dies from Simon Says Stamp) and inlaid them. I popped up this circle with foam tape and stacked all the die-cut leaves underneath.

I gold embossed the birthday sentiment from the «Happy and Smile» stamp set and created a little banner using glitter cardstock. To embellish my card, I added some golden glitter enamel dots by Doodlebug.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs