May Pinterest Inspired Challenge

01.05.2016

Hello everyone,

long time, no see! I do not have a lot of crafty time these days but I'm glad that I was able to make a card for the new Pinterest Inspired Challenge.

http://pinterestinspiredchallenge.blogspot.ch/

This is the fabulous inspiration photo for May:


Love these gorgeous scattered and overlapping watercolor squares. At first I wanted to create something similar. But then I came across the «Mini Star Shower» stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and decided to go with the rainbow colors only. So this is my take:


I created a Baby card using one of the My Favorite Things «Adorable Elephants» that I colored with Copics. For the star background I sponged some Avery Elle Pigment Inks through the stencil. It's fantastic how you can mix & match the sentiments from the versatile MFT «Label Maker Love» stamp set. I stamped the words in MFT «Black Licorice» Hybrid Ink and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

I popped up the elephant and die-cut words with foam tape and rounded all four corners of my card. Finally, I added some «Sparkling Clear Sequins» by Pretty Pink Posh.

Enter your project(s) until Wednesday, May 25th at 11:55pm EST. For all the challenge details and the inspiring work of my lovely team mates please hop over to the PIC blog. I'm looking forward to see your creations!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Sunday!


1 Kommentar :

Leigh Penner hat gesagt…

Oh, this is so sweet! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

 
site design by designer blogs