Altenew Happy Wedding | Inktense Watercoloring

23.05.2016

Hello everyone,

since it's raining all day, I finally had the time to sit down and play a little in my craft room. I created a wedding card using Altenew stamps and Derwent Inktense Pencils to do some simple Watercoloring. I really like the vibrancy of these pencils.


At first, I stamped this beautiful floral image from the «Best Mom» stamp set with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it in clear. Then I colored the blossoms in pink and the leaves in green by layering the colors and blending them with water. I added a light grey shadow around the embossed image with a ZIG Clean Color Real Brush.

The sentiment is from the «Vintage Roses» set and I heat embossed it with the new Simon Says Stamp «Rose Gold» embossing powder. To embellish the card, I adhered Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some light pink droplets which were made with the fabulous WOW! «Melt-It!» embossing powder.

Here is a photo of my little selfmade droplets – aren't they pretty?!


Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 Kommentare :

Ardyth hat gesagt…

This card is perfection! LOVE !

Bev wilkinson hat gesagt…

Love this card! So vibrant. Thanks for the idea of the WOW droplets. They are so cool!

 
site design by designer blogs