C.C. Designs Little Easter Bunny

22.03.2016

Hello everyone,

Easter is just around the corner and I finally managed to create a card ;-)

I sorted out some of my craft supplies a couple of days ago and found the Sweet November Stamps (by Amy Young) «Little Bunnies» stamp set from C.C. Designs.


I colored one of the bunnies with my Copics and fussy cut him out with scissors leaving a small white border. I added some white dots with a gelly roll pen. Since I have tons of patterned papers in my stash, I decided to make use of them, too. They are from the 6"x6" «Springtime» paper pad by Echo Park.

To create my scene I die-cut a circle from the yellow patterned paper and a grass border with the My Favorite Things «Grassy Edges» Die-namics. I framed it with one of the new MFT «Stitched Circle Scallop Frame» dies. The mint polka dot paper was cut with the large stitched rectangle scallop die from the MFT «Blueprints 27» set. I LOVE these dies so much!

I stamped the Stampin' Up! sentiment (which means «Happy Easter») in VersaFine «Onyx Black». Then I assembled my card and popped up the little scene and the bunny with foam tape. Finally, I added two pink die-cut hearts.

With my card I'm joining the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge «Cute and Cuddly».

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


1 Kommentar :

SonjaK hat gesagt…

Zuckersüß, deine Karte!

 
site design by designer blogs