DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge September

15.09.2015

Good morning everyone,

it's time again for the bastel-traum.ch Challenge and the new theme is «Thanks».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
The challenge will run until October 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I made a fall-themed project which was inspired by this beautiful card from Debby Hughes. The background totally reminds me of fabric patterns.


I stamped the background using the leaf images from the Simon Says Stamp «One with Nature» stamp set onto «Fog» cardstock which is also from SSS. The solid leaves were stamped with the following Simon Says Stamp Dye Inks: «Catkin», «Duckling» and «Orange Peel». The outline leaf images were stamped in SSS «Stone», Versafine «Onyx Black» and some were white heat embossed.

Then I created a window by die-cutting with one of the Simon Says Stamp «Stitched Circle» dies. I adhered a piece of black cardstock behind the window and popped my panel up with foam tape. The gorgeous scripty «Danke» (which means «Thanks») chipboard is from Create A Smile. Finally, I decorated my card with some Enamel Dots.

With my card I'm joining the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Use A Stamp.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


4 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is sooo pretty!!

I Card Everyone hat gesagt…

So gorgeous, Anja! Now I may inspired to try one of my own leafy creations!!
=] Michele

Lin hat gesagt…

Just love your card, Anja! (pinned it!) and can't wait to try it myself! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Another example of your amazing stamping skills. This is so pleasing to the eye. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs